Settle into a comfy Adirondack chair or post-up at a picnic table in the shade of an old-growth oak tree atop the iconic Cambria Knoll. Enjoy our single vineyard, certified sustainable wines with unobstructed views of our gorgeous Estate Vineyard while safely taking in the best sunshine and breezes Santa Barbara County has to offer.
- We are open Fridays – Sundays from 11 am – 4 pm, by reservation.
- Reservations are required and are limited to groups of 6 people or less.
- Tasting flights are available for $20/person & $25/person. Flights are complimentary for our Cambria Wine Club members.
- In accordance with the State of California guidelines, we are currently only offering outdoor tastings.
- All winery team members will observe social distancing protocols, wear masks throughout the entire visit, and are subject to daily health screenings.
- Please wear your mask at all times unless you are seated.
- All surfaces will be thoroughly sanitized before and following your visit.
- We are providing hand sanitizing stations for your use while visiting our estate winery.
- We are using limited contact protocols for all transactions.
- We look forward to hosting you. Please let us know of any questions you may have in advance of your appointment.