Our Tasting Room is Open
Open Friday through Sunday, Reservation Required
Outdoor Seating Exclusively
In accordance with the State of California guidelines, we are fortunate to offer a beautiful outdoor patio space for hosting wine tastings by appointment only. Furthermore, we observe social distancing protocols and take preventive measures to keep our employees and you — our valued guests — safe. Please see the below steps we are taking for our collective safety.
TASTING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - credit card required to secure reservation
- Implementing a staggered, appointment-only system Friday through Sunday to limit the number of visitors at any one time while providing you with a more intimate experience.
- Please respect our 24-hour advance cancelation policy as tastings are in high demand; card on file charged full tasting fee(s) if not canceled with 24-hour notice.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805.938.7318 to book your visit.
SEATED OUTDOOR PATIO TASTINGS ONLY
- The Cambria patio provides a seated tasting experience with umbrella coverings if necessary.
- Please observe the weather in advance of your arrival to prepare accordingly.
- At this time, we do not permit picnicking onsite.
- Observing tasting room safety protocols, which include face coverings for all hosts, social distancing protocols, pre-shift health screenings, and more.
- We ask that all guests wear a mask upon arrival, departure, and inside the facility. This request is for your protection and our Cambria teams’ protection.
- Consistent and thorough sanitizing of surfaces before and following your visit.
- Providing hand sanitizing stations for your use while visiting our estate winery.
- Following all proper sanitizing and personal hygiene requirements consistent with CDC guidelines.
- Using limited contact protocols for all transactions.
- Routine educational updates and daily health screenings for all of our team members.
We look forward to hosting you. Please let us know of any questions you may have in advance of your appointment.
Secure your reservation and enjoy the casual pace and elegance of our Estate Tasting Room. Here our guests take the time to slow down and enjoy tasting Cambria wines.
Tasting Room Manager, Brian York, and team, will provide a daily curated $25 (per person) tasting flight highlighting our small-lot offerings available only in the tasting room. We waive tasting fees for our wine club members.
Space is limited as we require reservations in advance. Please email email@example.com or call 805.938.7318 to book your visit.