This is easily one of the simplest spreads that I’ve made and it got rave reviews from the crew. This Moroccan goat cheese dip uses prepared harissa, which is popular right now and for good reason!
Moroccan Goat Cheese Dip
- 10 oz (about 1 ½ cups) goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1/3 cup prepared harissa (I got mine at Whole Foods)
- Mix together cheese and coconut milk and press into the bottom of an oven safe dish.
- Drizzle with harissa and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until edges are golden.
Pair it with Cambria's Tepusquet Vineyard Syrah and enjoy a fun summer evening.