Skewers are a summer BBQ staple. Every hostess should consider serving a skewer dish at their next summer dinner party. Here is our favorite skewer recipe that is both simple and delicious.
Grilled and Skewered Filet Mignon with Horseradish Sauce
- 2 Filet Mignon Steaks - 1.5″ thick approx 6 oz each
- 1 tbsp each Salt & Pepper
- 1 tbsp each Dried Rosemary & Thyme
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- Grind up spices in a grinder or with a mortar & pestle & rub into steaks along with the olive oil.
- Let sit for 30 minutes while grill heats.
- Grill for just 4 min each side (or to internal temp of 130) for a nice rosy pink inside.
- Slice thinly and skewer onto wooden skewers.
- Serve alongside horseradish sauce.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup prepared horseradish
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
Mix all above ingredients together and chill until ready to serve.
For more ideas and recipes check out our Dinner Party Series!