Whether you’re attending a spooky Halloween monster bash or want to simply say thank you to the parents hosting the kids sleepover, a DIY Halloween themed wine bag complete with your favorite bottle of Cambria wine is surely the perfect way to say thanks.
It seems to be of a more popular occurrence these past few years to attend an adult haunted bash complete with spooky costume prizes, decadent display of frightful snacks, witching cocktails and webs of decor.
It’s usually requires quite a bit of extra effort on the hosts to put on one of these parties and showing up with a bottle of wine secured in one of your very own DIY Happy Hallowine bags will definitely let them know how much you appreciate them.
With just a few essential supplies, a few minutes spent with an iron and you’ve got yourself an endless array of crafty creations at your hands!
DIY Happy Hallowine Bag
- Select your design. (Click Here to Download ‘Happy Hallowine’)
- Following the instructions provided with the transfer paper, print your design onto the transfer paper.
- Note: design should be printed as a MIRRORED or FLIPPED image.
- Carefully trim any excess paper from the design/printed area.
- Preheat your iron to the highest setting WITHOUT steam.
- Prep your fabric by ironing to remove any wrinkles on a protected hard surface (do not use an ironing board for this project).
- Place the printed design image FACE DOWN on the wine bag.
- When ironing, be sure to use a steady pressure while gliding the iron very slowly over each area of the entire design making sure to cover all areas and corners for approximately 40-60 seconds.
- Note: DO NOT let the iron rest in one area too long or you will burn the transfer the paper.
- The transfer paper must be cooled completely, approximately 2 minutes, before removing the paper in a smooth, even motion.
If you love this DIY creation and want to share it with your friends, PIN this image below!
Written By: Kristin Mansky