Summer entertaining should always include great finger food. Here is one of our favorite bruschetta recipes that pairs nicely with Pinot Noir.
Summer Salad Bruschetta
- Baguette sliced into 1/2″ slices (ask the bakery to do it!)
- 4 oz Parmesan Cheese, sliced
- 1/3 cup Chopped Walnuts
- 2 cups Arugula
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Cherry (or any red fruit) flavored balsamic vinegar*
- Salt & Pepper
- Arrange the bread on a lined baking sheet and top with cheese and walnuts.
- Bake at 325 for just 10 minutes until the cheese is slightly melted.
- Toss arugula with oil, vinegar, and S&P.
- Top the bread slices with salad before serving.
*If you don’t have a fruit flavored vinegar, use regular balsamic and add dried cherries or cranberries to the salad mix.
For more ideas and recipes check out our Dinner Party Series!