These roasted chickpeas are a great little snack for anytime, but especially alongside the Cambria Tepusquet Syrah as a pre-meal appetizer.
Roasted Spicy Chickpeas
- 2 cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powered
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss all ingredients together in a bowl, then spread in one even layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 40 minutes or until crispy and golden.