Here’s something to be thankful for: leftover Thanksgiving turkey sliders that require no utensils and just an assembly of the delicious previous day’s feast.
With all the hard work that was put into creating Thanksgiving dinner, let the chef off the hook and take to the kitchen for a quick assembly of these mouthwatering turkey sliders. It’s everything you loved from the day before nestled between two flakey biscuits, a scoop of savory stuffing, melted brie and topped with rich cranberry sauce. I even take it a step further and add a drizzle of honey to the inside of my biscuits for a touch of sweetness.
Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Sliders
- 1 package of brioche rolls
- 1 brie cheese wheel
- cranberry relish (leftover)
- sliced turkey (leftover)
- stuffing (leftover)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place the brie in a small ceramic baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle with honey (or additional cranberry relish) and bake for 5 to 7 minutes until it starts to ooze, but not fully melted.
- At the same time you are baking the brie, place the leftover turkey & stuffing onto a baking sheet and warm.
- Assemble the sliders in this order: 1/2 biscuit + slice of melted brie + leftover turkey slices + scoop of leftover stuffing + slice of melted brie + spoonful of cranberry relish + 1/2 biscuit.
Since the festivities of lying around watching football on TV, assembling a puzzle, playing board games or getting back from early morning shopping is on the docket for the next few days, don’t forget to have a few additional bottles of wine on hand. A rich Pinot Noir for the red drinkers and a crisp Chardonnay are great options to cork open when serving these leftover sliders. Take advantage of the Classic Duo gift pack this holiday season so you’re never wishing you had that perfect wine on hand!
Pin to save this Thanksgiving leftovers idea!
Written By: Kristin Mansky