This Father's Day mini garden grow kit celebrates the cook who embraces creating meals from locally sourced farmers and aspires to grow his own fruit, vegetables, and herbs.
We love the idea of gifting a grow kit to show Dad how much we support his passion. There is no greater feeling that walking out to your garden and snipping fresh herbs that’ll go right into the dish that’s being served for lunch or dinner!
Mini Garden Grow Kit
- (4) Herb Seed Package Varietals
- (4) Glass Jars
- (4) Linen/Cloth Bags
- Chalkboard Garden Stakes
- Iron On Transfer Paper
- Print out the herb labels onto the iron on transfer paper per the instructions provided by the package. Continue following the instructions to apply the decal to the linen/cloth bags.
- Place a scoop of planting soil and 5 seeds into glass jars. Jars will be placed inside the linen/cloth bags.
- Using chalk or a chalk pen, write the name of the herbs on the chalkboard planter stakes (or you can choose to leave them blank for the recipient to write on). Place in the bag as well.
- In a galvanized bucket, place the herb bags on top of a bed of shredded kraft paper and gift with garden tools and their favorite bottle of wine.
To all the Dad’s out there, we are wishing you the happiest Father’s Day. Hopefully it is filled with family, delicious food and even better wine. We look forward to seeing your delicious recipes made from the fresh herbs grown from your mini garden grow kit using #cambriawines. Cheers!
Share this fun Father’s Day mini garden grow kit idea with your friends on Pinterest!
Written By: Kristin Mansky of Modish & Main